Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blogging from Houston...

Yes, yes, I know. We had this big plan about going to England. Well, we're learning about the importance of taking interesting detours.

Houston is possibly one of the most boring cities on the planet (sorry Houstonians!), or at least the bit that I'm in. The business district shuts up shop at 5:00, and then it's just an empty collection of skyscrapers.

Not that I'm really here to enjoy the sights, I'm keeping pretty busy working on the contract, which is going well, but not leaving lots of time for blogging.

Hope to write a response to Heather's thoughts at some point. We appreciate your comments and emails everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trevor, heh, thanks for the updates and failthful blogging. If you think that no one reads all these, it's not true! Cause there are ton of people out there like me who reads but never drops a comment! well, tot I stop procrastinating and drop a note! Keep up the good work.. an tty soon! terrence!